How to Make Money in the Car Rental Business

How long has it been since you’ve taken a good look at your business? Is it everything you want it to be? Do you have clear goals? Are you working toward those goals, or have you lost your focus in the day-to-day grind?

Ask yourself questions like these, and stay involved in every aspect of your business. Be obsessed with the numbers. Stay focused on what you want your business to be, yet be flexible. Know how well your employees are performing. How well you do these things is directly proportionate to how much money you’ll make. That was the message from Neil Abrams, president of Abrams Consulting Group Inc. in Purchase, N.Y., during his seminar at the 2002 Car Rental Show, “Can Anyone Make Real Money in the Car Rental Business? Yes, You Can, Here’s How…”

“There are great challenges and great opportunities in this industry,” said Abrams. “I’m here to tell you that you can make money in this business even in this economy.”

Abrams offered several moneymaking ideas to a packed room at the Las Vegas Convention Center in October, including:

1. Challenge your business model. Take the time to look at your vehicles, customers, market, rates, technology, the people operating your business, and think about all the possibilities.

“You must evolve with the changing landscape of the marketplace,” said Abrams.

Ask yourself some questions: Does my business model work today? Has it become stagnant? Has my market position eroded? Do I want to build the asset value of the company, then get out? Have a plan and constantly challenge it.

“I know you all work hard and you think you challenge your business. But are you challenging it enough?” asked Abrams.

2. Be obsessed with numbers. “Those companies that are obsessed with numbers have the best shot at success,” said Abrams. Take the time to look at every possible benchmark, including, but certainly not limited to, revenue per user, utilization, average length of rental, reservation build and earnings. Scrutinize your P & Ls. Know what you did this time last month, this time last year, this time three years ago.

3. Know your fleet and your customers. Don’t let the deals drive your decision. Instead, let your customers dictate your fleet. Will your customers be happy with a used car that’s in good shape and has 30,000 to 40,000 miles? Try it out.

What will customers pay? Test a rate class and see. “I’ve got a client that rents PT Cruisers for $70, $80 and $90 a day. The customer perception is that this is an expensive car, a fun car,” said Abrams.

Keep your fleet costs in check or the business will fail. It’s your greatest opportunity to make money and your greatest risk.

Also, have a 12-month fleet plan that is constantly moving out 12 months. Change it to meet the demands of the constantly evolving rental market, travel industry, economic climate and the aftermarket.

4. When acquiring a vehicle, know when, where and how you’re going to dispose of it. If the aftermarket wants bells and whistles and a pretty color, get them. Whatever it is, have a disposal plan.

5. Manage risk. Dedicated people in the risk area will pay for themselves many, many times over. How much time do you spend on subrogation? Do you let your insurance company worry about it? Do you follow up on it? “In theory, good money can be made buying and selling vehicles,” said Abrams. “Then, it can leak out through not pursuing claims.”

6. Don’t neglect sales and marketing. Without sales and marketing, you’re just another rental company. Define what makes your business unique. That’s what you’re merchandising, and you’ve got to make your customers aware of that distinction. Your business’ unique characteristics provide opportunities to draw the customer to you and pay more.

7. Look for marketing alliances. If you’ve got a large hotel next door, propose a deal. Refer customers to the hotel, and have them refer business to you. Put a brochure together that talks about your alliance with the hotel, or put a phone in the hotel that dials your location. Be the rental car agency for the local convention center.

8. Optimize your profitability. How much will your business be worth when you’re ready to cash out? At the end of the day, you’re selling the value of the brand. There is intrinsic value in an established brand with real customers and real revenue. There’s always someone who will see value in your business that you don’t see.

9. Fight for the lowest fleet finance interest rate. Every 1% you save has an enormous impact on your bottom line. Use your sources, friends and colleagues to find it. Meet as many lenders as possible. Once you get that 1%, start looking for the next one.

10. Manage revenue and adjust real-time prices based on your utilization. Companies that do this with passion can squeeze up to an extra 15% to the top line. Look at your availability and your competition’s availability. “I had one client who called his competition and found out they were out of cars for the weekend. He increased his prices by 25%,” said Abrams.

11. Identify your great employees and pay them well. They will pay for themselves many times over. The value of an exceptional employee is so critical to making money in this business. According to Abrams Travel Data Services, the average pay for rental agents is $8 to $9 per hour. Remember, these individuals are renting $20,000 -plus vehicles to strangers.

12. Provide full disclosure to your customers. The customer should acknowledge anything special or unique about your rental agreement. Penalties must be clear to the customer. At the end of the day, it’s your word against the customer’s.

Above all, Abrams said, continue to challenge yourself and challenge your business model. Business is fluid — your operations must be as well.

Comments

1. Muhammad Tahir Gaba [ April 25, 2013 @ 02:16PM ]

Axelant pl, keep me informed for more info

2. deecee [ May 12, 2013 @ 06:58PM ]

there is a car rental biz in Brooklyn and NYC Urentauto.com they have such cheap prices and brand new cars cheaper than the big competition how can a new guy on the block afford to rent cars so cheap?

3. Temeno [ July 16, 2013 @ 01:03AM ]

I came across this website travelauto.com, and found to be interesting review portal, which was listing all ranges of companies and allowing me to get in touch with the car rental service provider. Good thing is I was able to get better deal and good service. Probably I think it's when you deal directly with the company you will get better prices.

4. Daniel Ndofor [ July 18, 2013 @ 09:12PM ]

The comments are helpful.

5. Vinny [ July 29, 2013 @ 10:45PM ]

Do you have to legally have a location to own a rental car business?
    Can I use 'Pay as you go' insurance as my main rental car insurance?

6. Ricky W [ August 11, 2013 @ 12:08AM ]

Seeking investors for start-up rental car business in Palm Springs,CA. Really need vehicles and working capital. Business formation is already establish with business license and LLC business structure. Contact info: ricowill007@gmail.com

7. Joe. Mccluskey [ September 1, 2013 @ 04:31AM ]

Trying. To. Start. Business. In. Ireland. Insurance. Is. Problem. Difficult. To. Get. So. I'll. keep. Trying. Joe. Ireland

8. Alex [ October 15, 2013 @ 06:18AM ]

Great article! I'm working in a rent a car company in Bulgaria. Is there any statistical information about car hire expectations and revenue in Europe?

9. rehvivahetus [ November 22, 2013 @ 01:55AM ]

Is there anything suspicious, when You find a car rental that is noticably more cheap than others. Does it mean, that I also have to loosen up little bit in qualitywise as well?

10. majid [ November 22, 2013 @ 03:48PM ]

GREAT ARTICLE, coming soon in Marrakech Morocco, carisma car, i willdo my best to succede.

11. Deepak singh [ January 7, 2014 @ 08:57AM ]

nice one absolutely amazing

12. james kumutari [ January 10, 2014 @ 11:49AM ]

great article, have learn't alot.

13. Ricky W [ January 11, 2014 @ 02:18PM ]

Seeking partner/investor to purchase Lamborghini and Ferrari. Company already establish in Palm Desert/ Palm Springs California. Need partner or investor that understands risks and high rewards. I have clients from UK, Canada and Hollywood celebrities. Contact info: ricowill007@gmail.com or info@celebritycarrental.com

14. George James [ January 17, 2014 @ 09:01AM ]

This was a great article. At Upscale Luxury Car Rentals Houston http://www.upscalecarrentals.com, we started to implement some of the things mentioned above.

15. A MAJEED [ January 25, 2014 @ 11:30AM ]

i got chance to work in a rent a car. so pls let me know how to work and how to market

thanks

16. Prashant Kalhapure [ April 14, 2014 @ 11:43AM ]

Really a nice guidance. Thanks

17. Tarek Salem [ May 1, 2014 @ 09:03AM ]

Thanks for these valuable information. What the best way to make monthly inventory in a rent car company with a huge fleet and many rental locations?

18. Wilhelmina Pheto [ May 15, 2014 @ 12:07AM ]

good article and guidance for new beginners like me, regards.

19. sallu zahid bakshi [ June 7, 2014 @ 03:54AM ]

great.......... ideas , an idea can change your life

20. hawa mohammed [ July 23, 2014 @ 03:54AM ]

good advice....would like more of this because have just started this business.

21. Elijah Nanse Deilala [ August 3, 2014 @ 05:15PM ]

It's a very interesting information...I also run a hire car business in Papua New Guinea,it's an island nation north of Australia. My currently is rapidly developing with such big project like LNG and the opportunity of hire cars is in demand. Thank you for those infor and it would great to have some of those cars in my country, it will sure make some good amount of money cause we don't have them here. Especially the GMC van.

22. Elijah Nanse Deilala [ August 3, 2014 @ 05:16PM ]

23. Paul [ August 10, 2014 @ 01:05AM ]

This article by far Is the best article I've ever read however! "Rule #11. Identify your great employees and pay them well" This will never happen EVER!!! And the ones who are making good money are so high up In the company you almost have to be next In line to owning the business. Do you think any of the top "so called" best of the best rental companies give a rats ass upon the people they hire and make them money? lol NOPE!!!!! Ever read former employee reviews on google? LMFAO!!!! There's a big reason why so many people don't last long working In the rental Industry, Personally I don't blame them. I've been working In the car rental Industry for 12 years and even tho I was making minimum wage, The owner always took care of me with perks I wouldn't ever receive from other rental employers. Unfortunately In January of 2014 the company closed down and I lost my job, I'm still unemployed and the top rental companies won't even give me the time or day. Why? Because they assume they will have to pay me more because of my years of experience In the field. Yet these companies make millions of dollars ever year, What a joke!

24. Scott [ August 24, 2014 @ 02:10AM ]

It really is teeming with scammers on the internet, really not normal. In one week I lost 500usd for payments. I had inquiries made ??at Dandy Cash.com
    came just disappointed. I would recommend anyone to advertise on the site.I've only tried it a different website, and when I had finally found someone
    who was still honest (scott_utah309@hotmail.com) Because he asked me in advance, but doubted he could give evidence and so I took the risk anyway
    and I was able to borrow from him. 30000usd,please dont email anybody said to be a loan lender in this website because they are all scams,they
    disappoint me and run away with my 500usd,Mr scott utah is the only one i trust because he gave me the loan i needed,,please do not email anyone in
    this website because they are scams they pretend to be loan lenders they rip people of their hard earned money the USA Attorney General Of Police are
    searching for this guys in the internet right now so dont email this guys please they will rip you off like they did to me..

25. scott [ September 1, 2014 @ 03:07PM ]

Don't neglect inventory management and scheduling either!

26. Ali [ November 4, 2014 @ 10:25AM ]

Very much informative... Please keep me informed further about this business.

27. Sasha Sarajevo [ November 10, 2014 @ 03:47AM ]

Respect to all!!

I saw this article and I hope that someone can help me. I am marketing manager and rental agent in my company in Sarajevo. We are really good company with great fleet and we are loking forward to expand our business. I would like to ask all af you, if you can show me the way to contact some brokers that I can become supplier from Bosnia and Herzegovina. Belive, or not, there is a big number of tourists worldwide who comes to Bosnia, and they need a car for trips etc. Is there a marketing agency that can put me in with that big brokers as cartrawler.com, arguscarhire.com, autoeurope.com etc. I used to send a millions of emails, but never get a respond.

28. Sasha Sarajevo [ November 10, 2014 @ 03:50AM ]

If someone can give me some details, I would appriciate if it send on gd_marketing@hotmail.com

www.gdmarketing.ba

29. shawn [ November 30, 2014 @ 12:15PM ]

Hey guys, my name is shawn and I am from toronto, canad. I am really interested in starting a rental agency. I know id have to start off small but the things im stuck on is if I were to lease a car for 12 months what kind of insurance would I need. Would I have to cover the cars or offer clients insurance packages? I am confused at how the fleet insurance works! Please help!

30. Eric Molope [ December 29, 2014 @ 05:18AM ]

I am running a Car rental business, business is very slow I need companies who will support by hiring on my company I am using new cars 2013 and 2014 model. as an infant I have only group AB&C. I do have capital of increasing fleet if there is demand. 100 percent black owned business. I am operating in SA, KZN, Durban. 0313329145/ 0844713571.

31. Adeel [ December 29, 2014 @ 08:37PM ]

Hey Shawn from Toronto, Canada. Contact me at badeel84@hotmail.com

32. ritesh thale [ January 12, 2015 @ 09:00PM ]

please send me company name for the my car is rental basis.

thanks

33. mccart [ January 15, 2015 @ 05:59AM ]

hello

34. Corruption Free [ January 22, 2015 @ 12:16AM ]

Let there be a law that the rental on buildings be remain static in a year with no growth in India, Let continuous no growth or zero growth freeze rentals. let the rental decrease by 10% every year in a year of negative growth and let 50% of rental revenue be used for upkeep of the building.

35. Funke [ January 26, 2015 @ 05:17AM ]

Please, give me a hint on how to start a car hire business with 5 cars. make in an immediate response, thanks

36. Andrew [ February 9, 2015 @ 06:00AM ]

I am a well seasoned expert in the luxury car rental industry in Dubai and specialize in the niche market with over 2o years of experience. I am hoping to start my own business and look for serious investors who are willing to invest. andrew_saman@yahoo.com

37. rupesh rajput [ March 25, 2015 @ 07:26AM ]

i put my car on company on rental

38. JASMINE [ April 18, 2015 @ 08:40AM ]

update more info

39. Muhammad Bilal [ April 25, 2015 @ 01:57AM ]

saw this article and I hope that someone can help me. I am marketing manager and rental agent in my company in Dubai. We are really good company with great fleet and we are loking forward to expand our business. I would like to ask all af you, if you can show me the way to contact some brokers that I can become supplier From Dubai

40. D.suresh kumar. [ May 2, 2015 @ 03:12AM ]

I am intrested to give a car for monthley lease

41. D.suresh kumar. [ May 2, 2015 @ 03:13AM ]

Lease a car

42. Peter Matiop [ May 7, 2015 @ 06:27AM ]

am South Sudanese, who start with one vehicle in 2011 but now having seven vehicles, there is a real best opportunities in this business in my Country and am looking for advisers and alliances companies who we can partner with. the article has give me real courage and how deal with challenges. Please contact me on qacarrentalss@yahoo.com or +211956098000

43. Sagar jadhav [ June 14, 2015 @ 06:52AM ]

I want to give my car on rent

44. kaz [ June 22, 2015 @ 12:49PM ]

Any one has any ideas what offer to customers beside the usual service.

45. lucky [ June 30, 2015 @ 04:27PM ]

if you need a loan or financial assistance of any kind, contact me now with my email address :luckycreditfinance@gmail.com
    Your problem of getting a loan will be solved, we offer short,medium and long term loans, contact us now and get your loan.
    await your response.
    contact us on email with :luckycreditfinance@gmail.com

46. Philip Buhari [ July 22, 2015 @ 02:26AM ]

Do you need 100% Finance? I can service your financial need with less pay back problem that is why we fund you for just 3%. Whatever your circumstances, self employed, retired, have a poor credit rating, we could help. Flexible repayment over 3 to 20 years.Contact us at:
    mprosoeldinvestment@gmail.com

12.YOUR MONTHLY INCOME..........
    13.MODE OF REPAYMENT:..........
    EMAIL US NOW AT:
    Best Regards,
    Mr Philip Buhari

47. Nikhil bhakare [ July 23, 2015 @ 01:44AM ]

I want to give my private benz on rent

48. Nikhil bhakare [ July 23, 2015 @ 01:44AM ]

9623814250

49. venkatesan [ August 11, 2015 @ 07:36AM ]

Meenakshitour&travels

50. Muhammad Ali Khatian [ August 17, 2015 @ 03:16AM ]

i have gone through article and comments both seems interesting. We are Adrian Rent A Car LLC with a mid range cars on good price looking forward to have business with all of you

51. Lady G [ August 21, 2015 @ 10:38PM ]

i am researching to start a car rental business and happened to read this article...Pretty good information.Thank You.

52. Dr. E [ August 24, 2015 @ 02:22PM ]

Advice transcript for your money matters

53. pradeep [ August 25, 2015 @ 05:43AM ]

hi

i am pradeep from Bangalore India ,i am running a car rental business and it is very good, only problem that payment delay due to this i have borrowed money from private lenders and they are very bad people.some one can invest on my business kindly help me and call me on 918792512999 r mail me acerentacar3@gmail.com

54. Roy [ September 12, 2015 @ 01:25AM ]

Can you give some information about maintaining current account for the business. I mean tax issues. How do I handle it?

55. steve gubler [ September 20, 2015 @ 08:16PM ]

I always wondered when a customer does a one-way only, how does the franchisee get the car back to his location ?

56. steve gubler [ September 20, 2015 @ 08:16PM ]

57. Henry [ October 14, 2015 @ 10:01AM ]

a lot of the time the location recieving the car will just asorb the car into its fleet, then one way it to a franchise location because it costs the corporate location more money to use a franchise car. Sometimes, but not a lot, the franchise will send someone out to pic the car up. I've only experienced it with very small Canadian locations that one way to border states in the United States.

58. Accurate [ January 22, 2016 @ 03:37AM ]

Hi, i have a car hire service in Ghana with very nice vehicles. currently looking for partnership across the globe. Contact me on accurateintel@gmail.com

59. Bravo Rent A Car [ March 18, 2016 @ 12:58PM ]

@steve gubler the customer will be told in the rental agreement to left the key to at a authorized hotel,private parking lot or just at another allied car rental. usualy one-way is more expensive

60. D,J,Deegalla [ June 8, 2016 @ 04:35AM ]

This very great thing and good opportunities for public

61. Ian Chang [ January 5, 2017 @ 02:50PM ]

started out with 5 cars and now have a fleet of 22 and growing..we cater to mainly tourist in Providenciales Turks and Caicos and find that a used vehicle in good condition,from Japan fits in the market..still open for ideas..really like this article

62. Shantal [ February 20, 2017 @ 01:14AM ]

Hello, i just started a car rental service in Africa-Cameroon. something i have always be passionate about, i find this article so interesting and helpful as there is more to the industry than i thought, this business is not in Africa and i need partnership getting a fleet of cars.

63. Max [ March 19, 2017 @ 09:53PM ]

Great info.
    I am starting a rental car business in Las Vegas, and looking for an experiwnce manager. Contact me at my email
    maxissac@cox.net

64. Sean Michaels [ April 24, 2017 @ 09:51PM ]

Hello, I'm concerned about the insurance. What type of coverage is needed on the vehicles and which insurance companies are best to use in the US? Houston@sipsofart.com

65. Kenne [ May 7, 2017 @ 11:27PM ]

Great article. I have identified my issues going through this article. I have started my rental company in Cameroon with 15 vehicules but didn't went well. I have reduced the fleet to 5 to be more focus. I am looking for possible partners with experience in the business as the market is still very open and non-existing over there.

66. Steve [ May 24, 2017 @ 04:56PM ]

Where do I get Business Insurance for my Rental/Lease program

67. david vinson [ June 14, 2017 @ 04:09PM ]

What type of coverage is needed on the vehicles and which insurance companies are best to use in the use ?

68. Ek [ June 14, 2017 @ 08:04PM ]

Hello kenne do you want to link and talk about partnership in Cameroon .

69. Ek [ June 14, 2017 @ 08:05PM ]

Here is my contact . emmanuel@ekprivatechauffeur.com

70. Blessing [ July 7, 2017 @ 03:52PM ]

AFFORDABLE LOAN OFFER

Hi,
    What are your financial needs?
    We give loans to a low of $ 2,000.00 to a maximum of $ 100,000,000.00 lasting comfort, ranging from 1-30 years at a very low interest rate of 3%.

You need a business loan?
    You need a personal loan?
    Want to buy a car?
    Want to refinance?
    You need a mortgage?

You need a huge capital to start your business proposal or expansion? Have you lost hope and you think there is no way out, and financial burdens still persists?
    Please do not hesitate to contact us for possible business cooperation

Contact us by email: Blessingfirminvestor@gmail.com

71. Sudhakar Sharma [ July 9, 2017 @ 02:40AM ]

We are based in Oman, having fleet of 200 plus vehicles on long-term Lease. With current market financial constraints, interest rate gone up by 1%. Anyone interested to join us in lending loan?

72. giovanni [ July 26, 2017 @ 05:55AM ]

Loan offer between particular

DIECIGIOVANNI54@GMAIL.COM
    You need financing for your home, for your business,
    for car purchase, to buy motorcycle, to create your own business,
    for your personal needs longer in doubt. We offer you loans,
    with an interest rate of 3% regardless of the amount.
    Please write us for your personal loans, I am
    at your service 24 Hours on 24
    Here is our mail : DIECIGIOVANNI54@GMAIL.COM

73. Anshu pandey [ December 4, 2017 @ 05:12AM ]

I need ur help about business how can u help me plz tell me about that

74. Abram [ December 26, 2017 @ 02:33AM ]

I want this business but I don't know where to start, but have low income 4 now and also have small shop.

75. Stanley [ January 4, 2018 @ 08:59PM ]

Good day, I'm currently looking for finance to expand my fleet. Business is booming. The car rental is located in Haiti (Carribean). Please contact me nationalerentacar@gmail.com/ 514-941-2887 .We are open for Partnership as well because We look forward to continuing to grow in Haiti with a partner whose values so closely align with our own. visit our website http://nationaleautorentalhaiti.com/

76. Ramsey Mike [ January 25, 2018 @ 01:30PM ]

Contact europeaninsurancecompany@gmail.com for your loan today,I just got my loan form them

77. keith [ January 30, 2018 @ 04:23PM ]

Greetings everyone to get an internet loan is very simple, quick and fast,
    you can get a good internet loan in 48 hours,
    i got my loan in 48 hours just yesterday here,
    internet loan is good when you apply for loan from a good Company/Person,
    a good Company/Person that loves the customers,
    a good Company/Person that help the borrowers,
    if you want to get loan from a good Company/Person then contact this email: jackballard396@gmail.com
    i got my loan from him and i am very happy.

contact if you need financial help: jackballard396@gmail.com

Regards

78. SuiteCapitals@gmail.com [ February 26, 2018 @ 03:31AM ]

Do you seek funds to pay off Credits and Debts? SuiteCapitals@gmail.com ( SuiteCapitals@post.com ) is here to put a stop to your financial problems. We offer all kinds of Loan (Personal Loan, Commercial Loan, etc.) We give out loan with an Interest rate of 1.00%. Interested applicants should Contact us via email: SuiteCapitals@gmail.com ( SuiteCapitals@post.com )

79. Rose [ March 1, 2018 @ 06:06AM ]

Are you looking for an instant cash loan?, Our Company work according to clear, flexible, transparent and easy to understand terms. We offer very low interest rates in relation to the slowdown of economic activity (recession) in most countries in the world. You may have bad credit, Our company now offers affordable interest rate loan, so what do you need funds to boost your business? Or are you in need of money for some personal purposes? Why not contact us now that we offer individuals and legal loans at an interest rate of 3% for a maximum period of 25 years. Interested applicant can contact us via e-mail now: paulsonloaninvestment(@)gmail.com or Whats App number +18077007921

80. Dr. García Álvarez [ March 12, 2018 @ 01:51AM ]

We are a financial consultants that handles international finances for any amount of banking instruments. We have the access/contacts to raise from $10 thousand to $500 Million Dollars, With our reliable loan company and other TOP PRIME AAA BANKS like Bank of America, HSBC, Lloyds, Wells Fargo, The Best Banks for SBA Loans etc. Feel free to engage our leased facilities in trade programs, project financing, Credit line enhancement, Personal loans, Truck Loans, Car Loans, Real Estate Loans, Refinancing Loans, Debt consolidation loans, Education Loans, Mortgage Loans, Farm Loans, Corporate Loans, Business Start-up Loans or Business Expansion Loans and many more, We offer all types of loans

We have provided over $1 Billion in business loans to over 17,000 business owners just like you. We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business loan so you can grow your business. Our services are fast and reliable, loans are approved within 24 hours of successful application. We offer loans from a minimum range of $10,000 to a maximum of $500 million, DR. GARCIA ALVAREZ LOAN SERVICES Will give you loan with an affordable interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 30 years to pay back the loan secure and unsecured at (ammmlimited@gmail.com) aims is to provide Excellent Professional Financial Services.

Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and don't know which way to go or where to turn? What about finding a reputable Debt Consolidation firm that can assist you in reducing monthly installment so that you will have affordable repayment options as well as room to breathe when it comes to the end of the month and bills need to get paid? Dr. García Álvarez Financial Group is the answer. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses via contact ammmlimited@gmail.com

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved. Do not keep your financial problems to yourself in order for you not to be debt master or financial stress up, which is why you must contact us quickly for a solution to your financial problems. It will be a great joy to us when you are financially stable
    Email us via: ammmlimited@gmail.com

Regards
    Dr. García Álvarez
    Phone Contact: +1 (614)929-7911
    Email: ammmlimited@gmail.com
    Motto: We offer the fastest and reliable financial services

81. Muharram [ March 19, 2018 @ 06:12AM ]

Smiles Rent A Car Services started operations in Tanzania to cater for Car Rental and Hire services with its core focus on quality services. It aims at ensuring that every customer of it leaves with a Smile and is satisfied at all times. Smiles Cars maintains a large fleet of vehicles in Tanzania with the most experienced drivers whose mission is to strive towards excellence.Smiles Cars strives to give the best quality, clean vehicles, innovative solutions to its clients to let them take care of their core work as we take care of the fleet and transport leaving them with a SMILE.

82. ELLINASFinances@gmail.com [ March 19, 2018 @ 11:41AM ]

Do you need a loan to consolidate your debt? Do you need a loan to finance or expand your business? Or for the purchase of cars, the purchase of a house and other personal loans ETC we give you a long term loan of five to fifty years maximum with an interest of 2%. You are 100% guaranteed. Contact us through the email address: ((ELLINASFinances@gmail.com))....

83. Sandra Alice [ March 28, 2018 @ 11:18PM ]

Hello, I am Sandra Alice currently living in USA california, I am a widow at the moment with two kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in June 2015 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a Woman of God a private loan lender who gave me a loan of $105,000USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral , no credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Shelter She doesn’t know that am doing this but am so happy now and i decided to let people know more about her and also i want God to bless her more. You can contact her through his email: (shelterfinances@aol.com)

84. Andy [ March 31, 2018 @ 12:34PM ]

Hi Everyone, I'm the owner of the car rental business in Miami Florida (the business location is near the MIA.) I just recently got an opportunity to get into something much bigger and would like to SELL MY CAR RENTAL BUSINESS. If anyone interested please contact me on 347 301 7294. Thanks.

85. Mr, wellington [ April 2, 2018 @ 06:47AM ]

Do you need an urgent loan to solve your financial needs? We offer loans ranging from 5,000.00 to 950,000,000.00. Max, we are reliable, powerful, fast and dynamic, with no credit check and offers a 100%guarantee foreign loans during the period of this. We also issued a loan in Euros, Thai Baht, Sterling and Dollar exchange rate is 3% of all loans if you are interested get back to us through. wellingtonbanks11@gmail.com With the following information: Your Name: Country: City:Address: Amount Needed: Duration: Age: Sex: Occupation: Phone No:

86. Leon Tourish [ April 5, 2018 @ 12:55AM ]

We have a direct genuine provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of 4+2 of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.

Contact : Mr. Leon Tourish
    Email:Mchugh017@gmail.com
    Skype ID: Mchugh017@gmail.com

All inquires to Mr. Leon Tourish should include the following minimum information so I can quickly address your needs:

Complete contact information:
    What exactly do you need?
    How long do you need it for?
    Are you a principal borrower or a broker?

Contact me for more details.

Leon Tourish

87. ali [ April 11, 2018 @ 12:35AM ]

Hi
    I am looking for an insurance company who can offer insurance for our car rental clients in Toronto, Canada
    any suggestion please email
    mycanada110@gmail.com
    Thanks

88. Steven Scott [ April 11, 2018 @ 09:24AM ]

Here comes an Affordable and Legit Loan that will change your life for ever, I am Dr. a certified loan lender, I offer loan to individual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistance in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile. Email: (stevenscott443@gmail.com) have you been looking for a quick and legit loan online why don't you try Dr. Steven Scott loan company and be free from debts note getting a loan from this company is 100% assured and guaranteed. It will be a great joy to us when you are financially stable Email us via stevenscott443@gmail.com

89. Teri McCary [ April 11, 2018 @ 05:19PM ]

Hey,

I saw a comment and i applied for a loan to my greatest surprise i received my Loan. So fast and easy. If you are in need of a loan you can contact them via email and please let them know you were refereed to them by Teri McCary

E_mail: liberoloans@gmail. com

90. SuiteCapitals@gmail.com [ April 13, 2018 @ 04:13PM ]

We Offers Financial Consulting To Client, Companies Seeking Debt / Loan Financing And Seeking For Working Capital To Start A New Business Or To Expand Existing Business. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via E-mail: SuiteCapitals@gmail.com ( SuiteCapitals@post.com )

We Have Loan Programs Tailored For Any Profile And You've Come To The Right Place To Satisfy Your Business Needs. If Your Company Or You Know Of Any Company With Viable Projects / Proposals That Needs Financing, Kindly Write Us With The Loan Requirement. Please, Contact Us For More Information: SuiteCapitals@gmail.com ( SuiteCapitals@post.com )

You Will Hear From Us. Well Nice To Meet You And I look forward to our Business Acquaintance. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via E-mail: SuiteCapitals@gmail.com ( SuiteCapitals@post.com )

91. SuiteCapitals@gmail.com [ April 13, 2018 @ 04:14PM ]

92. Chris [ April 18, 2018 @ 08:23AM ]

Is anybody familiar with the new app Turo which allows you to rent out your own personal vehicles. It also covers insurance and give you the ability to set your price for daily rental. I currently have two vehicles set up but looking to add 3 more. Despite just starting this week

If anybody has had some success using the app. Please contact me hccproject1@gmail

93. Tosin Ajayi [ April 19, 2018 @ 04:05AM ]

Great write up.
    Starting and managing a fleet business on low capital is my story.
    I like the part that talks about paying your exceptional staff well. They sure know how to keep the business moving.

94. EllinasFinances@gmail.com [ April 19, 2018 @ 11:42PM ]

Do You Seek Funds To Pay Off Credits and Debts? { EllinasFinances@gmail.com } Is Here To Put A Stop To Your Financial Problems. We Offer All Kinds Of Loan (Personal Loan, Commercial Loan, etc.) We Give Out Loan With An Interest Rate Of 1.00%. Interested Applicants Should Contact Us Via Email: ((EllinasFinances@gmail.com))

95. jrs [ April 21, 2018 @ 10:27PM ]

I have done turo. I have good rating. I let my cars go cost of finance was way too hight looking to get cheapers cars. I did very well with turo perfect loop whole for liability. I want to get a few cars and move up.my current buisness has my chapita tied up. I dont want to wait too long. I need chapital to move with the rentals. I live in las vegas rentals is very good here..

96. SuiteCapitals@gmail.com [ April 23, 2018 @ 05:12PM ]

97. SuiteCapitals@gmail.com [ April 23, 2018 @ 05:12PM ]

98. SuiteCapitals@gmail.com [ April 23, 2018 @ 05:14PM ]

99. SuiteCapitals@gmail.com [ April 23, 2018 @ 05:14PM ]

6 Takeaways from the 2018 International Car Rental Show

Technological solutions are finally moving from reality to theory, peer-to-peer platforms are being redefined, China has the biggest room for growth, while Sixt’s U.S. aspirations have only just begun.

The Irony of Customer Service in the Digital Age

Sure, any company would jump at the chance to use technology to reduce labor costs. But it also comes with some big, red, flashing warning lights.

Market Forces Driving Car Rental in 2018

An analysis of the conference calls of Avis Budget Group and Hertz Global Holdings reveal trends and initiatives involving fleet right sizing, pricing, ancillary revenue opportunities, and renting to ride-hailing drivers.