(Clockwise l to r) Rental companies react to the effect of the Safe Rental Car Act; Skurt is a new business model that delivers rental cars via a mobile app; the 2016 International Car Rental was held at Bally's in Las Vegas; Hertz offers EV charging to employees at its corporate headquarters as part of its sustainability efforts.
Looking at Enterprise Holdings’ millennial recruitment strategy, how the Graves Amendment affects the car rental industry, and the impact of new employee overtime rules on businesses ranked as the most read articles on AutoRentalNews.com during 2016.
Articles on new business models, how to increase corporate rental sales, how rental companies maintain a sustainability program, and details on the International Car Rental Show also made the list.
As the year comes to a close, let’s revisit the top 10 articles of the year:
1) Understanding Enterprise’s Millennial Strategy
2) The Graves Amendment: Challenges, Interpretations, and Answers
3) Assessing the Impact of Changes to Overtime Rules in 2016
4) Safe Car Rental Act: What Now?
5) New Business Models: Your Fleet, Skurt's App
6) How to Increase Corporate Rental Sales
7) 2016 International Car Rental Show: Collaborating for Change
8) Car Rental Q&A: What's the Biggest Threat to Car Rental in the Next Year?
9) Paths to Corporate Sustainability
10) So You Think You Want to Become a Franchisee?