(Clockwise from l. to r.) Paul Elio founder and CEO of Elio Motors; Mark Frissora, former CEO and chairman of Hertz Corp.; 2014 Chevrolet Cruze; Zipcar car-sharing vehicles
As 2014 comes to an end, here is a look back at the 10 most-read news stories on the Auto Rental News website.
Among the most popular Auto Rental News stories were items about fleet sales for Elio Motors' three-wheeled vehicle, top auctions at the Conference of Automotive Remarketing and Zipcar’s expansion into Houston.
The top 10 news stories were:
- Elio Motors Launches Fleet Sales Division
- Business Travel Added $491B to U.S. Economy
- Top Performing Auctions Named at CAR
- Zipcar Arrives in Houston
- Avis Recognized for Women’s Business Enterprises
- KAR Strengthens Leadership Team
- GM Halts Delivery on Chevrolet Cruze Sedans
- Thirty Advantage Locations to Close, Reports FSNA
- Avis, Hertz to Take Advantage Locations
- Hertz to Pay Frissora $10.5M in Separation Agreement
Thanks for making AutoRentalNews.com your first resource for news and analysis of the car rental industry. Look for more great content in 2015.