(Clockwise l. to r.) A look at the carsharing market and its growth potential; a report that discusses the problem with renting luxury/exotic vehicles; a closer look at on-demand car rental; Record360's technology that tracks vehicle damage.
An update on the carsharing market, a look at the exotic car rental market and a list of tips for outperforming the used car market ranked as the most read feature stories on AutoRentalNews.com during 2015.
Resale, leasing and social media were also popular topics that made the list.
As the year comes to a close, let’s revisit the top 10 feature stories of the year:
1. Carsharing: State of the Market and Growth Potential
2. Special Report: The Problem with Renting Fast Cars
3. Understanding On-Demand Car Rental
4. 10 Ways to Outperform the Used Car Market in 2015
5. How Rental Companies Use Leasing
6. Carsharing: Overview of the Independent Market
7. Enterprise Acquires Triangle Rent-A-Car
8. Technology Redefines Vehicle Damage Tracking
9. 2015 Resale Forecast for Cars, Vans and Trucks
10. How Rental Companies Stay Engaged on Social Media