Payless Car Sales recently announced that they will hold their 2008 National Dealer Conference June 22–24, at the Hilton DFW Lakes Hotel Grapevine immediately preceding the 62nd NIADA Conference & Exposition which is scheduled to be held at the nearby Gaylord Texas Resort on June 25–28.
Payless dealers from across the country will meet in a classroom-like setting to learn about recently developed system-wide initiatives. Attendees will also be introduced to a number of newly acquired “preferred partners” from industry-leading companies whose programs and added resources will prove beneficial to their continued success.
Discussion on current and future plans both as individual dealer franchisees and as a nationally branded system will also take place.
A few of the Payless initiatives include:
• Formulation of a National Business Development Center (NBDC)
• Implementation of a revised leading-edge Internet and strategic marketing plan
• Introduction of a virtual online advertising tool and online training program
• Development of a unified and cohesive DMS & CRM platform
• Enhanced ancillary products and services programs
The Conference’s Keynote Speaker and Master of Ceremonies will be none other than “The Car-Diologist,” D.J. Harrington, CSP, who is well known throughout the industry. His timely topic will be “A Checkup from the Neck Up,” something every dealer should be performing on his, or her, dealership in the current economic climate.