Rentalcars.com, the car rental service owned and operated by priceline.com announced the launch of its new, enhanced rental car reservation service featuring a broad array of airport and off-airport rentals, one-way rentals, daily, weekly and monthly rentals and international car rentals.
“In this economy, saving money on your travel arrangements is important,” said Patti D’Angelo, senior vice president of priceline.com’s rental cars service. “Rentalcars.com makes it easy to get the best published price on the car rental of your choice for however long you want it.”
Key features of the new Rentalcars.com service include:
- New city pages. Pick the city you want. Rentalcars.com shows you different off-airport and airport rental car locations, local attractions, and an interactive city map. Each city page lists the best currently available rental deals by rental car company.
- More available car types. Now, you can book a wide assortment of rental vehicles in the following types: economy, compact, mid-size, standard, full-size, premium, luxury, convertible, mid-size SUV, standard SUV, full-size SUV, mini-van, full-size van.
- More types of rentals. Rentalcars.com lets you book airport, off-airport, one-way and even international rentals. Daily, weekly and monthly rentals are available.
- Updated best rates for top markets. Rentalcars.com pulls together its best rates for different car types in cities around the country and displays them in an easy-to-follow list format.
- Filter by car type or brand. Need help narrowing down your search? Rentalcars.com allows you to select specific car types from all of its different rental car company partners.
- Loyalty programs and codes accepted. Customers can earn supplier-specific loyalty points by booking their favorite rental car brands through Rentalcars.com. The Website also accepts company-specific promotional codes entitling customers to special deals and rates.