Enterprise Plus Program Rewards Loyal Enterprise Rent-A-Car Customers

With every qualifying rental, members of Enterprise Rent-A-Car’s new Enterprise Plus loyalty program can earn redeemable points on qualifying rentals for free rentals of any available vehicle throughout Enterprise Rent-A-Car’s network of more than 5,500 neighborhood and airport locations.

The program is available to customers throughout North America, including the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Points do not expire as long as the member rents at least once every two years.

Additional Enterprise Plus benefits include access to members-only check-in at participating locations and to dedicated phone lines for expedited service, as well as special members-only offers through the program’s “Email Extras” e-newsletter.

“Adding rewards to Enterprise Plus is just one more way for us to thank our customers for their business and show them how much we appreciate their loyalty,” said Jim Stoeppler, Enterprise brand director. “What makes these enhancements so exciting — beyond free rental days with no blackout dates — is that we’re building on the excellent customer service we already strive to provide each day in our locations by giving our customers what they told us they wanted: rewards.”

As Enterprise Plus members rent more frequently, they can quickly rise to Silver, Gold or Platinum status to gain access to more reward options until the end of the next program year. Each status level has its own unique set of benefits, such as bonus points and vehicle upgrades:

Source: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Source: Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprise Plus is free to join, and is open to anyone at least 21 years old, including existing Enterprise Rent-A-Car loyalty program members. Customers can enroll in the Enterprise Plus program at www.enterpriseplus.com, by calling Enterprise’s Loyalty Member Services at 1-866-540-6222, or through a rental agent at a branch in the U.S., Canada or Puerto Rico.

Once enrolled and activated for points, Enterprise Plus members provide their membership number when booking a reservation online or over the phone, or have their membership number automatically applied to their reservation when they rent at enterprise.com.

Comments

1. curtis Boyd [ March 21, 2012 @ 11:36AM ]

I WOULD like to activate my enterprise plus card member number VBV5BK7 thank you, mr, curtis boyd

2. RICHARD SOTO [ April 3, 2012 @ 08:28AM ]

ativiate my card

3. Cornelis Miller [ April 26, 2012 @ 11:51AM ]

I rented a car from your company 3/15. On the 21st I received an invitation to your loyalty program, Enterprise Plus. However, the letter said the membership must be activated before March 1, 2012. What? That's impossible!!

4. JORGE R ROJAS [ June 6, 2012 @ 07:17PM ]

I'd lve to To ACTIVATE MY ENTERPRSE PLUS CARD..TNKS..

5. John Honan [ August 9, 2012 @ 01:05PM ]

i would like to activate my card and get a confirmation of our future rental oct 6 in las vegas

6. Nikita Glenn [ October 3, 2012 @ 12:50PM ]

Thank u all for recognizing all of your loyal customers ok, and I hope that the rewards get better thanks and god bless u all, ........... Sincerely, n.glemn

7. Auto Rental News [ October 24, 2012 @ 12:21PM ]

Hi Everyone
    Please note that you cannot activate your Enterprise Plus card on this website. Please go to www.enterpriseplus.com or call the Enterprise member services at (855) 593-7971.
    Auto Rental News

8. John [ November 14, 2012 @ 12:44PM ]

I also had difficulty logging onto the well site. I was placed on hold by the first plus agent and held for 10 minutes. The phone went dead after the music stop. I called back and was was kept on the line until Kim at the plus center came on line. She was very helpful in getting my account set-up. Good customer service.

9. jpgrad [ January 4, 2013 @ 05:09PM ]

Enterprise are only pretending to have a loyalty program. They screw you. Registering is not enough to get point credit for your rentals. Hidden in the T&C's that nobody reads, there is a requirement to do an activation. Why would anybody hide that stupid extra step in T&C's except to cheat you out of the points that you wanted to accrue from first rental after registration? Like duh... why would you be registering supplying that number the next day for a rental? You do not learn about the sneaky extra step until your package arrives 6 weeks later not even in the immediate confirmation email you received after online registration. We were deprived of $1,200 spending points that fell between registration and activation date. Sure makes you wonder what other hidden risks you are taking when renting from them.

10. Donald Thompson [ February 14, 2013 @ 08:50PM ]

I would like to activate my Enterprise plus membership number 5VVZNMD thanks

11. denyart [ February 21, 2013 @ 04:51PM ]

I was told by my agent that the card had already been activated and my incentives were accumulating....not...I finally registered on line and to my horror after spending fifteen thousand dollard at enterprise..had 0 bonus point..Fortunately with the help of customer service my points are activated...Redeeming them should be a walk in the park...not...

12. shannon green [ March 1, 2013 @ 10:17PM ]

been trying to figure out how to enroll with my pin# it is

Ive been trying to enroll can't see to find it would appricate help GA33TC thank you

13. David S.Sooklal [ March 13, 2013 @ 04:29PM ]

Enterprise is a very good company to rent a car, but the last time i rented i almost didnt make it home the car had no gas the gas light came on with a ping ping sound.

14. Denise Raphael [ April 8, 2013 @ 10:03PM ]

I'd love 2 activate my membership

15. frances hunt [ June 15, 2013 @ 07:59PM ]

I rented a truck from you last month, and my husband and I was offered to join your enterprise plus problem and we are very interested in joining you plus problem. please provide me the info asap. think you in advance.

16. MARGARET MARA [ June 26, 2013 @ 10:48AM ]

Want to activate my Points, I have been Renting since Dec.19,2012 till today Wed June 26,2013.The Enterprise location is in Keyport,N.J. 07735 Attention Steve

17. MARGARET MARA [ June 26, 2013 @ 10:49AM ]

18. dorothy & lonnie johnson [ July 12, 2013 @ 01:55PM ]

Iwnat to activate my reward card

19. dorothy & lonnie johnson [ July 12, 2013 @ 01:56PM ]

I want to activate my reward card for I can receive my point!

Managing the Social Media Rant

How do you handle customer service when those Really Angry Customers now have a much bigger megaphone?

The Shape of ACE to Come

In an exclusive interview, Dick Radzis and Charlie Mullen talk about the sale of their corporate locations to Avis Budget Group, discuss the company’s plans for the ACE Rent A Car brand and more.

Have the Workplace Violence Conversation Now

The murder of a driver supervisor at a UPS facility last week marks a good time to address workplace violence — a subject that gets little attention before an incident has occurred.