Photo courtesy of Hertz.
Hertz NeverLost GPS system is now available as a mobile app.
Hertz’s NeverLost Companion app features more than 40 “city guides,” which include information on restaurants, local events, parks, tours and top spots.
According to Hertz, other app features include:
- A “My Favorites” section to store your favorite sights in each city.
- A weather icon that provides current temperature, wind, daily highs and lows and a five-day forecast.
- A map that shows your location and provides both walking and driving routes.
- The option to post your location on Facebook or Twitter.
- The ability to synchronize with the Hertz NeverLost cloud.
The app will go hand-in-hand with Hertz’s GPS navigation tablet, which will launch in the near future, says Hertz.
For more information on Hertz NeverLost, visit www.neverlost.com.