National Car Rental has launched its annual Rent Rent Reward promotion for Emerald Club loyalty members in the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec). In its eighth year, the promotion offers registered Emerald Club members one free rental day for every two qualifying rentals of a mid-sized or larger vehicle for two or more consecutive days, says the company.
This year, National has increased the chances to earn promotional points by adding options such as a GPS or downloading National’s mobile app. Members can earn up to 50 free rental days by participating in the promotion, which includes an earning period from Aug. 20, 2014 through Jan. 31, 2015.
“We are pleased to offer our loyal Emerald Club members the chance to earn additional rewards through our annual ‘Rent Rent Reward’ promotion,” said Rob Connors, assistant vice president of brand marketing for National.
“Providing our customers — both new and current — with the best service available is our continued goal, and this promotion is just one way we can help make their rental experiences more convenient and enjoyable.”
Continuing last year’s point-based system, each qualifying car rental completed during the promotion is worth 300 points, with a free day awarded once an Emerald Club member earns 600 points.
Here are some other opportunities to earn qualifying rental and bonus points:
- Complete a rental in Mexico: 300 points
- Add the fuel service option to a rental to prepay for a tank of gas: 250 points
- Add a GPS to a rental: 250 points
- Download National's mobile app: 25 points (one-time bonus)
- Use the mobile app to book a rental: 75 points (up to four rentals)
- Utilize the Facebook social sign-in to connect to National's "Rent Rent Reward" promotion site: 50 points
- Participate in the Emerald Reserve service: 25 points (one-time bonus)
For more information on the promotion, visit www.emeraldclub.ca/rent.
See all comments