Instead of an hour-long seminar on one topic, how about four mini–seminars on different subjects, packed into an hour and 15 minutes?
The 2015 International Car Rental Show introduces “lightning rounds,” consisting of 15-minute presentations that will deliver insight into new products and services, best practices and new trends benefitting the car rental process.
The lightning rounds will take place on Tuesday April 14 from 10:45 a.m. to noon. Eight lightning rounds will be presented in two concurrent sessions, four to a room.
“Buckle up and hold on,” says Chris Brown, executive editor of Auto Rental News. “The lightning-round sessions will give operators the information they need in a condensed time frame on a variety of topics. This is part of our commitment to deliver the most educational content in the show’s history.”
The topics are:
• Using the Collateral Source Rule in Damage Recovery – David Purinton, PurCo Fleet Services, Inc.
• How to Present Your Business to a Lender – Wayne Yocum, Automotive Finance Corp.
• Using Retail Dealer Incentives to Maximize Fleet Procurement – David Castro, MBA, M.M, Lipton Toyota
• How to Eliminate Rising Traffic Violation Costs – Jim Glasheen, ATS Fleet Services
• Double Your Counter Sales in 15 Minutes – Jim Schalberg, Jim Schalberg Auto Rental Solutions
• Managing Credit Lines When Interest Rates Rise – Chris Van Dorn, NextGear Capital
• 5 Ways to Increase Damage Recovery While Keeping the Customer Happy – Matt Vercollone, Damage ID
• Is Your Company Right for Retail Airport Business? – Jack Wetzel, Fox Rent-A-Car
Celebrating its 20th anniversary, the 2015 International Car Rental Show will take place April 13-14 at Bally’s Las Vegas. Visit www.carrentalshow.com for the full schedule and more information.
See all comments