National Car Rental and Enterprise Rent-A-Car ranked the highest among corporate travel buyers in Business Travel News’ inaugural “Car Rental Brand and Grand Transportation Survey.”
On a scale from 1 (poor) to 5 (excellent), the 158 respondents ranked National 4.31, Enterprise 4.29, Avis 3.88 and Hertz 3.75, according to the survey. Respondents ranked six brands in seven attributes.
Then Business Travel News (BTN) averaged the scores in each category to create an overall score for each car rental company, according to the magazine.
More than one-third of the surveyors said car rental service has improved over the past 12 months and more than 60% said service levels remained steady over the past year, according to the survey. Only 4.4% of respondents said car rental service had gotten worse.
Here are other rankings from the survey:
- Clean, Well-Serviced Cars: National (4.37), Avis (4.25), Enterprise (4.2) and Hertz (4.12)
- Flexibility in Negotiating Services & Amenities: Enterprise (3.98), National (3.94), Avis (3.57) and Hertz (3.37)
- Flexibility in Negotiating Pricing: National (4.36), Enterprise (3,98), Avis (3.88) and Hertz (3.68)
- Quick & Effective Complaint Resolution: National (4.48), Enterprise (4.46), Avis (4.04) and Hertz (3.88)
- Communication With Buyers About Changes: National (4.36), Enterprise (4.31), Hertz (3.75) and Avis (3.7)
- Relationship with Account Managers & Sales Reps: Enterprise (4.42), National (4.38), Avis (3.87) and Hertz (3.78)
- Worth of Service Vs. Rates, Fees & Charges: National (4.36), Enterprise (4.3), Avis (3.75) and Hertz (3.66)
Click here to view the full Business Travel News survey: http://businesstravelnews.texterity.com/businesstravelnews/september_14__2015?pg=15#pg15
See all comments