Enterprise Holdings will recognize 14 automotive auction partners with its 2017 Auction Achievement Awards.
This annual program honors auto auction partners for services that support Enterprise Holdings’ efforts to remarket late-model, low-mileage, well-maintained rental and fleet vehicles to potential buyers. Enterprise maintains partnerships with local auto auctions that help remarket many of its used vehicles.
“The Auction Achievement Award winners play an important role in our efforts to showcase vehicles in cities and regions across the country,” said Nate Lattimer, Enterprise Holdings’ vice president of vehicle remarketing. “We created this award as a way to say thanks for the accomplishments of these valuable business partners.”
Regional Enterprise Holdings teams present the awards to the auction partners in their area in two categories: whole-car auctions and damaged-vehicle auctions. Recipients are recognized for performance in the areas of communication, customer service, marketing and reconditioning, operational success, and strategic planning.
“Our Enterprise teams have terrific, long-term relationships with local auction operators so they are in the best position to nominate the best of the best for our Auction Achievement Awards,” said Lattimer. “Our auction partners are essential to our success, and we’re excited to recognize them for their commitment to quality and exceptional customer service.”
The 2017 Auction Achievement Award winners in the whole-car category:
- ADESA Los Angeles (Orange, Calif.)
- Manheim Central California (Roseville, Calif.)
- Manheim Cincinnati
- Manheim Dallas (Irving, Texas)
- Manheim Fredericksburg (Rockville, Md.)
- Manheim Omaha (Davenport, Iowa)
- Manheim San Diego (Orange, Calif.)
The 2017 Auction Achievement Award winners in the damaged-vehicle category:
- Dealers Auto Auction of the Rockies (Highlands Ranch, Colo.)
- IAA Atlanta (College Park, Ga.)
- Manheim Dallas TRA (Irving, Texas)
- Manheim NJ TRA (Wayne, Pa.)
- Manheim Southern California TRA (Orange, Calif.)
- Manheim Tampa TRA
- Metro Salvage Pool (Davenport, Iowa)