Bluebird Auto Rental Systems issued its latest release, B11, which includes the following features:
- Ability to enter support calls into the online Call Center directly from RentWorks.
- A new screen for “Incremental Sales” now exists to assist in selling add-ons.
- A “Credit Limit” field has been added to the Local Company Table.
- If a Reservation Link sends a Pre-Paid Deposit Amount, the no-show processing can use this as the no-show fee.
- An Employee Privilege has been added to override the license expiration date.
- With Handhelds and smartphones: A contract will be closed after entering the odometer and fuel level if there is a deposit record with a valid authorization number, which can be used as the payment.
- The Renter/Customer list has a new selection criteria: “Renting location of last rental.” Also, the Renting Location and Check-Out Date of that last rental have been added to the Excel output.
- Pre-Paid Gas can now be added to reservations.
- The introduction of RW-Texting.
New releases are automatically applied to Bluebird’s NetRent/SaaS users. Those users who are on-premise (have their own server), should contact Bluebird to schedule the upgrade.
For more information on Bluebird Auto Rental Systems, call (800) 304-5805 or visit www.barsnet.com.