AutoRentals.com has launched a new resource to track new cleaning and safety protocols as they are announced by the major car rental companies. The site contains links to the additional measures that the companies are taking as a reaction to the coronavirus pandemic.
The site provides links to company-specific information regarding cleaning procedures, staff policy updates, potential branch closures, and changes to booking rules. The following companies are included:
- Avis, Budget Rent A Car and Payless Car Rental
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car, Alamo Rent a Car & National Car Rental
- Hertz Car Rental, Dollar Rent A Car & Thrifty Car Rental
- Sixt Rent a Car
- Green Motion
- Fox Rent A Car
- EZ Rent a Car & Advantage Rent a Car
- SilverCar by Audi
- Economy Rent A Car
- Zoom Rent A Car Cleaning Measures
- Routes Car Rental Cleaning Procedures
In a statement, AutoRentals.com said it will continue to provide updates to the resource. The site can be accessed using this link.