Hertz is now offering U.S. travelers heading to Europe special incentives with its new Affordable Europe summertime promotion. The promotion gives program participants a free weekend day rental certificate for use in the U.S. with each rental booked and completed through September 30.
Designed for Europe-bound leisure travelers, the program offers customers these benefits:
* The option of prepaying for their rental in U.S. dollars or paying in local currency at the time of the rental by choosing the non-prepaid plan.
* Low rates in U.S. dollars
* As little as an eight-hour advance booking requirement
* No charges for changes or cancellations
* Upon making a prepaid reservation, vouchers are faxed to the travel agent or traveler in minutes.
The offer can't be combined with any other discount, coupon or promotion.