In an attempt to promote geography education among America's children, Budget is set to provide fun and informative road-trip activities for kids, while also offering ways for parents to save money while on vacation.
Now through August 15, customers who rent from participating Budget locations will receive a free copy of the Budget "Best Trip Ever" money-saving coupon booklet, which includes great deals and special offers on a variety of products and services, such as:
• Discounts on Budget car rentals at airport and neighborhood locations.
• Discounts on Budget Truck rentals.
• Kids games and activities, courtesy of “My Wonderful World,” a National Geographic-led campaign to help boost kids' global geography knowledge, or "geo-literacy."
• Dollars-off coupons for Dunkin' Donuts,
• Buy-one, get-one-free offers and dollars-off Baskin Robbins coupons.
• Special offers on breakfast, kids' meals and dessert at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery.
In addition to great savings and deals, the Budget "Best Trip Ever" coupon booklet includes information on the "Budget Geo Brain Game Sweepstakes," where participants who can successfully answer 10 geography questions supplied by National Geographic will be entered into a drawing with a chance to win one of eight $1,000 U.S. Savings Bonds.
For more information, visit budget.com.