A major car rental franchisee is seeking a location manager in Northwest Arkansas.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Day-to-day operations of an airport rental location
- Training and supervising as many as eight to 12 employees
- Hiring and terminating employees
- Managing a rental fleet of 150 to 175 vehicles
- Maintaining a DBR and corporate reporting responsibilities
- Maintaining fleet reports
- Maintaining damage reports and collections
- Promoting and maintaining average daily yield
- Maintaining and submitting airport reports
- Promoting and pursuing new business
Applicants must have a minimum of two years of auto rental supervision experience. Additionally, applicants must live in or relocate to Northwest Arkansas.Benefits include:
- Base salary of $40,000 per year
- Yearly bonus based on profitability
- 100 percent employee insurance, plus family rates
- Vacation time: After one year, employee receives a week; after three years, employee receives two weeks.
To apply for this position, please click here to send introduction and resume.