Looking at Enterprise Holdings’ millennial recruitment strategy, how the Graves Amendment affects the car rental industry, and the impact of new employee overtime rules on businesses ranked as the most read articles on AutoRentalNews.com during 2016.
Articles on new business models, how to increase corporate rental sales, how rental companies maintain a sustainability program, and details on the International Car Rental Show also made the list.
As the year comes to a close, let’s revisit the top 10 articles of the year:
1) Understanding Enterprise’s Millennial Strategy
2) The Graves Amendment: Challenges, Interpretations, and Answers
3) Assessing the Impact of Changes to Overtime Rules in 2016
4) Safe Car Rental Act: What Now?
5) New Business Models: Your Fleet, Skurt's App
6) How to Increase Corporate Rental Sales
7) 2016 International Car Rental Show: Collaborating for Change
8) Car Rental Q&A: What's the Biggest Threat to Car Rental in the Next Year?
9) Paths to Corporate Sustainability
See all comments