The 2021 International Car Rental Show (ICRS) convenes Aug. 15-17 at Caesars Las Vegas, and registration is now open. Presented in conjunction with the American Car Rental Association, the 2021 ICRS will offer both in-person and virtual options for attendees, in which the keynote presentations and most of the seminars will be streamed live.
“We can’t wait to get back to in-person gatherings, we’re ready,” said Chris Brown ICRS conference chair. “It’s the same ICRS you remember: The speakers, seminars, networking, and exhibit hall booths will give you the resources to run a more efficient and profitable car rental operation.”
“But as we emerge from the most disruptive year in the history of car rental, not to mention our personal and professional lives, how will you process the changes?” Brown continued. “In this new environment, the advantages of in-person industry events — the relationship building, sharing of resources, engaging with industry peers, learning from the experts, and test-driving new products and services — have never been more urgent.”
The keynote addresses, speaker roster, and educational agenda are being formed now. Here’s a sample of the seminar content:
- Independents’ Roundtable
- ACRA Update
- Sourcing Rental Cars When Supply Is Dry
- Fleet Planning — When Your Plan Is Out the Window
- The Legal Landscape Has Changed – Are You Prepared?
- Rate Management for a Post-Pandemic World
- Strategies to Engage and Retain Your Next Employees
- Car Rental and the EV Revolution: When, Where, and How?
- New Methods to Enhance the Customer Experience During the Travel Recovery Period
- Implementing New Efficiencies in the Rental Car Process
- Damage Recovery — Now More than Ever
For those joining in-person, health and safety is the #1 priority for ICRS. ICRS event staff have in place a plan based on guidance from the government, local authorities, our venue, other venues, partners, and industry leaders that are already leading the way for conferences, trade shows, and live events.
See all comments