Auto Rental News is proud to announce that its 2023 Fact Book is now ready to read online!
The 35th edition of this annual publication provides valuable insights, data, and analysis for all facets of the auto rental industry. Find the latest updates on revenue, locations, and cars in service by rental operator; travel and spending forecasts; rate and wholesale data; J.D. Power's satisfaction ratings; commentary from the editors; a note from ACRA; a year-in-review roundup from the web; and a comprehensive analysis on where the industry is going in the next year and beyond.
- Editor’s Corner: What Does the New Normal Look Like for Car Rental?
- Editor’s Corner: From the Other Side of the Counter: A Newbie’s Take on the Car Rental Industry
- The Strength of the ACRA Keystone
- 2022 in Review: Most Popular Posts on Auto Rental News
- 2022 U.S. Car Rental Revenue of $36.1B Shatters Records
- 2022 J.D. Power Study: Rising Rental Costs Affect Customer Satisfaction
- Industry Trends: A Deep Dive on Car Rental’s Outlook & Analysis
- Rate Data and Analysis
- Electric Vehicles by the Numbers
- Travel Data & Forecast