National Car Rental is enhancing its annual “One Two Free” promotion, offered through its Emerald Club loyalty program, to help registered members earn free rental days faster.
The initial promotion offers registered Emerald Club members one free rental day for every two qualifying rentals, with each free day covering base rate (time and mileage) only.
This year, the promotion is increasing members’ chances of earning free rental days by offering additional promotional points to members who use National’s updated mobile app to expedite their rental process with Emerald Checkout, which allows renters to scan any vehicle on National’s Emerald Aisle, confirm their rental options and accelerate their checkout using a Virtual Pass, according to the company.
The “One Two Free” promotion starts now with an earning period through Feb. 28, and a redemption period through June 13.
Registered Emerald Club members will receive one free rental day for every 600 points earned through the “One Two Free” promotion period, and every qualifying rental is worth 300 points. Additional points may be earned through rental and non-rental activities:
- Using National’s mobile app to book rentals while earning unlimited points (75 points per completed rental).
- Completing three qualifying rentals (one-time bonus of 100 points upon completion of third rental).
- Completing any five bonus opportunities available through “One Two Free” (one-time bonus of 75 points upon completion of fifth bonus opportunity).
- Purchasing and adding Sirius XM Satellite Radio service to a qualifying rental (one-time bonus of 300 points).
- Renting any size vehicle in Latin America and the Caribbean (one-time bonus of 300 points upon completion of a rental).
- Renting any size vehicle in Europe (one-time bonus of 300 points upon completion of a rental).
- Utilizing the Emerald Reserve service – which accommodates members who require a specific car class, such as a convertible, SUV, minivan, etc. – at participating Emerald Aisle locations in the U.S. and Canada (one-time bonus of 25 points upon completion of a rental).
- Completing rentals in three different countries to become a World Traveler (one-time bonus of 300 points).
- Using the Emerald Checkout through the most current version of the National app for rentals at participating locations in the U.S. and Canada (50 bonus points for each use).