The International Car Rental Show (ICRS), celebrating its 25th year, announces the full agenda for the 2020 event, including the show’s keynote addresses, educational seminars, networking opportunities, and exhibit hall interactions.
“The agenda for the ICRS is a well-balanced diet for success in the car rental industry,” says Chris Brown, executive editor of Auto Rental News and conference chair.
“We’ll deliver the tools, best practices, and market intelligence to help operators make their car rental businesses more efficient and profitable right now,” says Brown, “as well as supply the big picture developments and market trends that will provide them with a roadmap to a sustainable future.”
Sunday, March 22 marks the show’s unofficial kick off with the Welcome Reception from 5pm to 6:30pm, followed by private sponsor dinners and receptions.
Programming highlights for Monday include the ACRA General Session and Keynote, the Opening Keynote Address by Fabrizio Ruggiero, deputy CEO of Europcar Mobility Group, and concurrent seminars as well as lunch and the evening reception in the exhibit hall.
On Monday, the ICRS will once again convene seminars that address issues specific to operators from Latin America.
Conducted in Spanish, this year’s Latin American sessions include “New Mobility Models in Latin America - Opportunities or Threats?” and “Service vs. Sales: The Everyone Wins Scenario.” The latter will examine how operators in low rate environments in Latin American vacation destinations can maintain profitability and promote high customer service standards.
Tuesday’s programming highlights include the breakfast keynote address, the presentation of the Impact Award, and interaction with exhibitors during lunch.
The concurrent educational seminars for Monday and Tuesday are as follows:
- Fleet Planning for 2020 and Beyond
- 7 Signs of a Healthy Car Rental Company
- New Vehicle Technology: Repair Risks, Liability, and Your Bottom Line
- Understanding Profitability for the Next Generation of Car Rental
- Your Customers Are Mobile - Are You?
- Innovations Theater: 7 Solutions to Implement Today
- The Changing Customer and Future of Ancillary Product Sales
- Driving Revenue and Margin through Better Pricing: What Works and What Doesn't
- Using New Tech and Simple Hacks to Improve Back-Office Systems
- Improving the Customer Experience in the Digital Age
- Telematics 2020: An Implementation Guide
- Navigating the Intersection of New Technology and Privacy
- The Future of Risk Mitigation for Daily Rental and New Mobility Models
- How Car Rental Can Supply and Profit from "Vehicles as a Service"
After the final concurrent sessions on Tuesday, the agenda concludes with the Closing Keynote Address. Titled “Car Rental: Then, Now and the Future,” this panel seminar will gather 10 influential car rental operators to discuss the pivotal moments that shaped the industry over the last 25 years.
“We’re delighted to bring these important entrepreneurs to the stage,” says Brown. “But this seminar isn’t about anecdotes — they’ll draw on decades of achieved wisdom to impart their keys to survival in this business, the biggest challenges facing the industry moving forward, and how they think the industry will evolve into the new decade.”
Visit here to learn more about the agenda and to register for the event. The 2020 ICRS takes place March 22-24 at Caesars Las Vegas.
See all comments