Are customers cheap? Are car rental counter associates insensitive? How do you capitalize on discounted internet rate reservations while providing a high level of service? What is your customer’s perception of their experience? How do you energize a sales force that does not think they are sales people? Is there a new way to measure individual sales associate performance?
Join us on October 6th at 2 PM (EST) to learn the answers to these questions and be among the first see the results of Auto Rental News / Frontline Performance Groups exclusive independent study of business travelers and car rental representatives. Specific data will be revealed about:
• Exclusive customer feedback on the impact of a good and bad customer experience…
• What motivates your customer base to commit to your brand…
• Which product your customer feels has the biggest value…
• Car rental counter associates impressions and perceptions of what “Their” customer base is composed of…
• The true “Perception Gap” of what your frontline associates feel what their customers think.
This fast paced and insightful webinar will be beneficial for any owner, general manager or sales manager in need of new techniques or motivation. Ken Stellon, Managing Partner of the Frontline Performance Group, will facilitate the discussion and present the findings.
Since 1993, Ken and the team at the Frontline Performance Group have delivered high impact sessions to over 20,000 car rental associates and managers throughout the US, Canada, Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean. They are frequent contributors to Auto Rental News and present every year at the annual Car Rental Show in Las Vegas.
Set the Date and Don’t Miss Out!!!
Date and Time:
October 6, 2011
11:00am (PT), 2:00pm (ET)
To pre-register and to receive more information about a discounted group rate or how the webinar content can be customized for your operation please send inquiries to email@example.com.