If you're new to the rental industry, one of the best ways to find your footing is by networking with other operators, talking shop, and listening to talks from experts in the 'biz. That's just what is in store at the 2022 International Car Rental Show (ICRS), where you can find programming relevant to every car rental professional.
Taking place April 24-26, 2022 at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, these ICRS seminars are of specific benefit to new operators:
- Car Rental 101 for 2022 and Beyond
- Understand the building blocks of a future-proofed car rental operation. Topics cover insurance, lending, and credit card processing, as well as tips for branding, marketing, and customer acquisition.
- Credit Underwriting University
- This discussion will center on credit analysis and the required metrics when analyzing business creditworthiness. Learn what a potential financing source needs to lend to your business.
- First Timer’s Orientation
- Your chance to understand the event and get the download from industry veterans.
And, don't miss these other seminars essential to helping your new business grow:
- Fleet Outlook Roundtable
- Trends in North American Residual Values for 2022-2024
- Closing Keynote: The Future of Car Rental – If You’re Not Hertz, Enterprise, or Avis
Check out the full agenda online HERE.
Still on the fence? We’re offering car rental operators coming to ICRS for the first time a discount of $200 off the full conference pass! To redeem this offer, email ICRS conference chair Chris Brown at email@example.com. Sign up before March 24 to get special early bird rates.