How are independent car rental operators navigating the ever-evolving landscape in markets across the world? Find out at ICRS this year as the show’s closing keynote panel takes on this topic.
“Independent Car Rental: A Global Outlook,” will offer a high-level view into the main factors affecting car rental globally such as supply and demand, consolidation, and the competitive environment. Panelists will drill down into the challenges in their respective markets, with discussions around fleet availability, supply chain disruptions, customer needs and demands, and new profit opportunities. The seminar will finish with panelists’ perspectives on the necessary ingredients to not only survive, but prevail in both the immediate and long-term future.
- Richard Lowden, President of U-Save
- Nicolay Nedrelid, Nedrelid Corporate Advisory
- David Donaldson, Practicar Car & Truck Rentals / MasterBUILT Hotels
- Jorge Pontual, FGV - Fundação Getulio Vargas
- Ammar Akhtar, Finalrentals
- Chris Brown, Bobit/Auto Rental News
The panel will be moderated by Bobit Fleet Group Editor and ICRS Conference Chair Chris Brown.
ICRS 2023 convenes April 16-18 at the Paris Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. Registration is open, and early bird pricing ends March 16.
See all comments