It’s ready; check out the just-announced agenda for this year’s International Car Rental Show, convening April 16-18 once again at the Paris Las Vegas.
As the premier event for the car rental industry to connect, a carefully crafted agenda has been planned to keep all kinds of operators and suppliers in the loop about what’s to come and how to maintain your competitive edge. Attendees can gain access to numerous topics in educational sessions, network with peers and though leaders, meet with vendors in the expo hall, and take part in even more special activities during the show.
2023 ICRS sessions include:
- Car Rental, an Investment View Market
- Opening Keynote: From Ownership to Usership - How Car Rental Can Thrive in the New Mobility Landscape
- How to Buy and Sell Rental Cars in a Deflating Market
- Managing Risk, Chargebacks, and Fraud
- Succession Planning: ESOP, Private Equity, or Strategic Buyer?
- Driving Positive CSI: A Data-Analytics Approach to Improving the Customer Experience
- Plaintiff's Counsel Confessions: Managing Risk & Catastrophic Personal-Injury Claims
- Taking Revenue Management to the Next Level
- Day 2 Keynote: Projections for 2023: Economy, Market Conditions, Pricing & Inventory
- Maximizing Revenues & Driving Efficiencies in the New Digital Landscape
- EV Rentals: An Operator's POV on Planning & Execution
- P2P To Direct Rentals: Making the Leap
- Remarketing Trends
- How to Start, Maintain, and Grow a Car Rental Company
- How to Hire and Retain Great Employees for 2023
- Legal Update 2023 - Keep Up or Face the Consequences: The Intersection of Privacy, Vehicle Rental Laws, and New Technology
- Closing Keynote: Independent Car Rental: A Global Outlook
LatAm concurrent sessions include:
- Women in LatAm Car Rental: Celebrating Success, Solving Challenges
- LATAM Car Rental 2023: Digital Transformation & the New Customer Experience
- Managing the High-Mileage Rental Fleet
Check out the full agenda online HERE.
Not to mention a welcome reception, first-timer's orientation, ACRA's opening keynote, lunches, networking breaks, exhibit halls, an evening reception, breakfast, lunches, Impact Award presentation.
It’s not too late to sign up! The early bird discount ends on March 16.
See all comments