Rentall, a SaaS solution provider in the car rental industry, announced on Dec. 21, 2022, that it has partnered with Scrive to streamline operations, boost efficiency, and enhance the customer experience.
According to the announcement, Scrive’s cloud-based platform provides agreement lifecycle automation powered by electronic signature and identification solutions. Businesses use Scrive to onboard and sign agreements with their customers, partners and employees, and drive customer experience, security, compliance, and data quality.
Some of the features and benefits of Scrive include:
- Digital Rental Agreements: A quick, secure process for customers and agents. From the rental desk to behind the wheel, Scrive can simplify your admin, reduce costs, and drive compliance.
- Enhanced Customer Experience: No paper. Sign on a tablet or phone, and receive documents by email quickly.
- Reduce Administrative Costs and Save Time: Centralize your admin and gain better visibility into operations. A 100% digital process keeps your data flows intact so you can eliminate errors and automate processes. Digital document management improves security, simplifies storage and retrieval, improves customer service, and drives compliance.
- Faster Roll-Out: Get up and running in just days with minimal disruption. Scrive’s agreement solution is system-agnostic and plug-and-play compatible with Rentall, Navotar, Bluebird, and Thermeon rental systems. No integration is required. Install the Scrive printer driver on your rental terminals, and it does the rest.
- Enables New Channels: With industry changes like keyless access, digitalization is a must.
Scrive’s solutions meet all the relevant requirements under electronic signature, data protection, and AML regulations, according to the company. All documents signed with Scrive eSign include evidence materials. Digital sealing using blockchain technology secures the integrity of the signed documents to protect against and detect forgery.
"At Rentall, we’re on a mission to be the auto rental software solution of choice for rental operators looking for growth and stability in a competitive industry," its news release stated. "We’re positive that our partnership with Scribe will enable car rental businesses to capture critical data effortlessly as well as enhance the customer experience to a great extent."