Driven by the desire to combine community, intelligent technology, and luxury, LUXnow is introducing a secure, convenient, peer-to-peer rental platform, allowing members and partners to share high-end assets with other members.
LUXnow’s current curated inventory boasts a selection of exotic cars, luxury homes, and yachts.
“My vision for LUXnow is to create a way for people all over the world to enjoy the fruits of their labor now, and on their time and their terms," Anthony Marotta, LUXnow's founder, said in a statement.
Beyond the rental services, LUXnow members can enjoy lifestyle benefits and invitations to exclusive sought-after private events.
LUXnow is currently open in the South Florida market. Rapid growth projections have the company set to expand into 15 major cities and international locations by 2020.
Services for the platform include:
- On-demand booking luxury cars, homes, and yachts
- Secure payment method
- Geo-location services to pull up availability in the area
- Verified members and user profiles
- Messaging system for owners and renters
- Peer reviews and rating system
- Push notifications for deals in the area
- Partners can track earnings via the platform