The Global Ground Transportation Institute (GGTI) has announced its first board of directors, who will work alongside GGTI staff to bring value to membership, create innovative and relevant educational content, and steer the ground transportation industry into the future.
The board of directors is made up the following individuals, representing various segments of ground transportation from around the world and representing both operators and vendors:
- Chuck Covington, People’s Transit
- Kevin Hernandez, ACE Parking
- Nick Kokas, Brentwood’s Distinguished Executive Transportation
- Alfredo Molina Moebis, Teletrans Chauffeur & Limo Service
- Amy Yan, Amy Express
- Brenda Borwege, ABC Companies, Inc.
- Kurt Cornell, Mercedes-Benz
- Chris Jones, Canalys
- Lynn Marzullo, Motor Coach Industries
- Christian Riddell, United Bus Technology
“Our vision was to have a board of directors who reflects the ground transportation industry — diverse, innovative, and progressive. I think we have accomplished that,” Sarah Gazi, GGTI’s executive director, said in a statement. “I look forward to collaborating with these individuals on uniting and advancing all segments of ground transportation.”
The GGTI board will hold its first board meeting in the coming weeks to discuss the future of GGTI and how it can grow to become an invaluable community for its members.
GGTI is still looking for a few names to add to this list.
If you are interested in serving on the Board alongside this group of industry representatives, you can email for consideration. Priority will be given to individuals and companies from newer and under-represented segments of ground transportation.