On March 31, Auto Rental News hosted an hour-and-a-half webinar titled “Car Rental and the Coronavirus Pandemic: A Global Check In” that brought perspective on how the industry is dealing with the coronavirus or COVID-19 pandemic across the globe.
Speakers from car rental companies and subject matter experts from China, U.K., Brazil, Saudi Arabia/U.A.E., New Zealand, Mexico, and the U.S. discussed present conditions in the markets they serve, how the industry is meeting these challenges, and the road ahead.
- Analysis of disbursement of U.S. government loans and grants available to car rental
- Pricing strategies based on unprecedented drops in volume and demand
- General strategy suggestions based on current conditions
- An analysis of car rental in China post pandemic peak
- Market updates from around the world, including U.K./Europe, New Zealand, Mexico, Saudi Arabia/U.A.E., and Brazil
This webinar can be viewed on-demand through this link.