As advanced technology is revolutionizing the way businesses operate across all sectors, car rental is seeing its own digital transformation with contactless interactions becoming more popular. One area seeing phenomenal is how payments are processed. According to 2022 research, the global payment processing solutions market size stood at $90.4 billion in 2021, which is expected to reach $569.2 billion by 2030, advancing at a CAGR of 22.7% during 2021–2030.
That's why Rentall announced a new service on Jan. 19. Rentall Payments, powered by Valpay, is an advanced payment processing solution.
"We understand that tracking and maintaining payment status, analyzing data-heavy reports, and keeping track of chargebacks and deposits can be complicated," the company said on its website. "Rentall Payments is a platform with an integrated terminal designed to meet all your business needs."
Key points about the product include:
- Transparent Pricing: Easy-to-read statements, upfront pricing, and no hidden fees.
- Streamlined Operations: No manual credit card entry, and centralized payments and transactions.
- Modern Terminals: State-of-the-art terminals allow you to easily process card-present payments.
- Custom Reporting: Easy and quick access to detailed weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- In-House Support: A team that partners with you to manage disputes or solve any issue.
Rentall Payments is built to streamline operations and enhance profitability by processing all payments promptly and in a secure manner.