For the second quarter 2019, Hertz reported a total revenue of $2.5 billion, a 5% increase versus the second quarter 2018.
Net income attributable to Hertz Global was $38 million compared to a loss of $63 million. Adjusted net income for the second quarter 2019 was $71 million compared to an adjusted net loss of $16 million for the same period last year.
Second quarter 2019 compared to second quarter 2018:
- Global revenue grew to $2.5 billion, up 5%
- U.S. RAC total revenues grew to $1.8 billion, up 10%
- U.S. RAC transaction days up 6%, Total RPD up 3%
- U.S. RAC depreciation per unit per month decreased 13%
- Net income attributable to Hertz Global improved 160%
- Adjusted corporate EBITDA improved 124%
See all comments