Enterprise Holdings is expanding further in South America with the launch of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand in Brazil, joining the National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands in the country.
Enterprise Holdings has opened its first Brazilian Enterprise Rent-A-Car locations as part of a broader growth strategy in the region to provide airport travelers and road trippers with a wide range of reliable vehicles to suit their needs.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car’s first phase of deployment began with the opening of branches at several of Brazil's major airports, including:
- Brasília International Airport – Presidente Juscelino Kubitschek (DF)
- Belo Horizonte-Confins International Airport – Tancredo Neves (MG)
- Curitiba International Airport – Afonso Pena (PR)
- Rio de Janeiro/Galeão International Airport – Tom Jobim (RJ)
- São Paulo/Guarulhos International Airport – Governador André Franco Montoro (SP)
- Porto Alegre International Airport – Salgado Filho (RS)
- Recife/Guararapes International Airport – Gilberto Freyre (PE)
- Salvador International Airport – Deputado Luís Eduardo Magalhães (BA)