Welcome to the 36th annual digital edition of the 2024 Auto Rental News Fact Book. This year's volume gleans data from the most thorough original operator survey conducted by Bobit, owner of Auto Rental News, in three years.
This evergreen print edition is worth keeping handy all year long as a reference for statistical benchmarks, operator outlooks, data, expert insights, and analysis related to the global rental car industry. ARN editors and contributors each year compile consistent metrics and information that enable car rental operators to make valid comparisons from year to year.
Inside this latest edition, you will find:
- Top drivers of the rental market today
- Four of the leading drivers of the auto rental market for tomorrow
- Vital car rentral industry facts and statistics to help guide operator business decisions
- A complete business outlook survey reflecting the performance, views, and insights of rental car operators and company owners worldwide.
- The latest rental fleet vehicle remarketing data
- J.D. Power's 2023 car rental satisfaction index
You'll also find the latest industry insights and summaries from:
- ARN publisher and International Car Rental Show chairman Chris Brown
- American Car Rental Association (ACRA) president Sharky Laguana
- New ARN managing editor Martin Romjue
Don't forget to make your plans for the "live fact book" version called the International Car Rental Show, happening April 15-17 in Las Vegas, Nevada.