The Truck Renting and Leasing Association (TRALA) announced its newest appointments to chairman and board of directors at its 35th Annual Meeting held March 14.
Lawrence NationaLease CEO Steve Lawrence was unanimously elected to serve as the 2013-2014 chairman. Lawrence helped found the association in 1978.
The TRALA board of directors also elected the following members as officers:
- Vice Chairman: Dan Murphy, president and CEO of Idealease Inc .
- Secretary: Scott Anderson, senior VP of Rush Enterprises
- Treasurer: Kevin Coughlin, manager of leasing products for Daimler Trucks North America
- Immediate Past Chairman: Tom Brown, president of Brown NationaLease
The following members were appointed to the board of directors for 2013-2014:
- Terry Dubowick, national account manager of the Mack Leasing System/Volvo Truck Leasing System
- Dan Murphy, president & CEO of Idealease Inc.
- Neil Vonnahme, president of PACCAR Leasing Company
- Mike Breeden, executive director of Cummins Inc.
- Greg DiMarco, senior director of business development for Dana Holding Corporation
- Jack McQuaid, manager of strategic accounts for Bridgestone Commercial Solutions
- Rob Henry, VP of leasing sales, Navistar Inc.
As well, TRALA elected a board of directors for the new 2013-2016 term:
- Scott Anderson, senior VP of Rush Enterprises
- Dennis Cooke, president of Global Fleet Management Solutions of Ryder System Inc.
- John Crockett, senior VP of operations of Penske Truck Leasing Co.
- Bob Muhs, VP of government affairs & counsel of Avis Budget Group
- Tom Brown, president of Brown NationaLease
- Brian Hard, president of Penske Truck Leasing Co.