The Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Loyalty program received top honors in the 2018 FlyerTalk Awards, sweeping the Drive category for Best Rewards Program across every geographic region worldwide for the seventh consecutive year.
Hertz Gold Plus Rewards also earned FlyerTalk Awards for Outstanding Benefit globally for the following member benefits: Hertz Ultimate Choice (Americas), free upgrades (Europe/Africa) and Gold service (Middle East/Asia/Oceana).
Winners of the annual FlyerTalk Awards are determined by Flyer Talk, an online community of more than 700,000 frequent travelers. FlyerTalk members are dedicated to finding and sharing elite-level knowledge of airline, hotel, and car rental affinity programs, voting once a year for the best ones within the Fly, Stay, and Drive categories.
Hertz Gold Plus Rewards is free to join and offers a fast and seamless rental experience. Members can quickly reserve a car on Hertz.com or the Hertz mobile app, skip the counter at the location, and pick the vehicle they want to drive. With Hertz eReceipts, members can also drop off their car and go at many locations and instantly receive an email copy of their receipt. Additional benefits include:
- Hertz Ultimate Choice: At participating locations, members can select the vehicle they want to drive from Hertz's best fleet ever which includes a diverse range of premium and luxury vehicles equipped with the latest technology features. Hertz Gold Plus Rewards members have access to exclusive Ultimate Choice areas that feature a wider selection of premium vehicles to choose from when they make a reservation for a midsize car or above. Ultimate Choice is available in more than 55 top U.S. airport Hertz locations with more planned to launch the service.
- Elite Status: Members can achieve elite status and receive bonus opportunities and complimentary upgrades to premium vehicles. Members with seven or more rentals per year can earn Hertz Five Star status and Hertz President's Circle status with 20 or more rentals annually.
- Travel Rewards: Members can earn points and redeem for rental days or in exchange for other frequent traveler program rewards with leading hotel and airline partners.
- Members-Only Privileges: Members get access to premier events, giveaways, promotions and discounts.
- Mobile Alerts: Members receive a personalized email or text message with up-to-the-minute information regarding their rental before they arrive.
Related Content: Hertz Adds Wi-Fi for European Gold Plus Rewards Members