Enterprise provided an update on its operations during the COVID-19 pandemic. An essential service provider, Enterprise is providing mobility options and helping move critical goods for frontline responders.
Enterprise is limiting physical locations by consolidating operations to centralized branches. The rental agency has modified its services to include curbside pickup. Some locations are also offering delivery.
Other services include:
- Extended no-fee cancellation policy to include customers with pre-paid rentals booked directly through Enterprise.
- Travel assistance to students in the U.S. and Canada and U.S. military and government employees, as well as special rates on one-way rentals.
- Airport car rental branches located in all major cities across the U.S. are serve customers.
- Customers are asked to self-certify prior to renting a vehicle to confirm they are not under quarantine, currently diagnosed, or showing symptoms of coronavirus or living in close contact with someone who has tested positive for the virus.
- ARMS application reflects real time situational awareness as to what branches are open along with branch hours of each open location. This ensures that each customer’s reservation is being sent to an Enterprise location that is able to assist.
Body shops and collision partners:
- Entegral has compiled a list of collision industry resources available to body shops on the Entegral platform. In addition, Entegral has enabled industry partners to specify their various service offerings during the COVID-19 crisis. For more information, call (888) 850-2767.
- Body shop partners are being directed to their local Enterprise contact to coordinate service needs and requests.
- Customers who purchase a used vehicle from Enterprise Car Sales are eligible for the Extended Family Benefit to receive a special offer on a used vehicle purchase. This offer is valid through April 30 at Enterprise Car Sales dealerships open for business in the United States.
Vehicle cleanliness and disinfecting is even more critical during these times. Enterprise has modified its cleaning procedures using recommendations from health authorities. The agency also has measures in place to immediately isolate and quarantine any vehicle if needed.
Employees working in branch locations are following the recommendations of the various health authorities to help protect and reduce risk, including limiting the number of employees in a location and following social distancing guidelines.
In addition to branch employees, Enterprise also has remote customer service staff working to answer customer questions and help arrange or change reservations.
See all comments