National Car Rental has released a redesigned mobile app with updates such as one-click reservation and a feature that allows users the ability to view additional rental options from Enterprise Rent-A-Car neighborhood locations when a National location is not available.
“The new National app is designed to put more speed, choice, and control in the palm of your hands,” said Paul Reh, vice president of global customer experience and digital for Enterprise Holdings in a statement. “This release signifies our continued investment in both our brands and the customer experience.”
Additional features of the redesigned app include:
- Authenticated Emerald Club members’ profile details are automatically applied to their reservation.
- Easy access to find current and upcoming trip information as well as past rental history and detailed receipts.
- The ability to search National locations worldwide and view location details including hours of operation, addresses, phone numbers, and arrival directions to the lot.
- Roadside assistance or 24/7 customer support, and access to frequently asked questions.
- Fingerprint and/or face ID recognition.
- Emerald Checkout at participating airport locations allows members to scan a vehicle and view details including mileage and features, confirm rental options, and accelerate the exit process.
- Improved control for users including reservation assistance to provide timely and important information about a customer’s rental and the ability to extend a rental directly from the app by choosing a new return date and time.
The launch of the new mobile app is part of a major effort across Enterprise to enhance the customer experience and remove friction around the most critical steps in the rental journey. The new National app is available for download in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.