The International Car Rental Show is the global marketplace for the car rental industry, and ICRS is back this spring with a return to the Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino! Head on over from April 16-18 to get your fill of the best networking, education, and opportunities to get in-the-know on managing your car rental fleets. Registration is now open at internationalcarrentalshow.com!
11 Reasons to Attend ICRS
- Attend informative keynotes, sessions, panels, and roundtables to learn from leaders in the industry. (Get a sneak peek at the agenda as we continue to fill it up for this year’s show!)
- Find the latest products, ideas, innovations, and more from the expo hall floor while visiting with vendors, consultants, associations, and solutions providers.
- Discuss what you learn with your peers and share tips with new friends.
- Elbow-rub with industry leaders and get access to car rental’s top thought leaders and disruptors.
- Get inspiration on how to improve your rental fleet and compete in an ever-changing market.
- Bring home actionable takeaways to transform your team and your operations!
- Feel fancy at one of the two receptions over snacks, drinks, and the soothing piano music played in person by none other than Sharky Laguana, ACRA’s president.
- Have fun in Sin City and be a tourist in your down time.
- Maximize your per diem allowance with select meals included in the ticket price.
- Receive discounted admission with early bird registration (by March 16, 2023).
- Meet up with the industry’s three top associations to learn more about the value of membership, legislative issues they’re watching, and receive discounted show access with your membership.
ICRS draws in attendees from over 40 countries, including: Aruba, Australia, Barbados, Belgium, Bolivia, Canada, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, France, Germany, Guatemala, Iceland, Jamaica, Latvia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Panama, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Saint Lucia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Trinidad and Tobago, the United Kingdom, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Why Do Others Attend ICRS? Here’s What They Said!
- ACCRO's Craig Hirota Recaps 2022 ICRS
- RENTALL Team Connects With Customers, Industry Leaders at 2022 ICRS
- ICRS: From P2P Host to Rental Car Operator
- "Travel in LATAM: The Big Picture" Panel Unveils Travel Insights and Industry Unity
Check out what operators had to say about the state of the industry at last year’s show.
See all comments